Inside Sales / Account Manager
If you “know your stuff” when it comes to technology or IT products, consider joining the team of sales professionals at Directec headquarters in Louisville, KY. Directec is a nationwide reseller of technology hardware, software, networking, and cloud solutions from companies like HP, Lenovo, Dell, Microsoft, Symantec and Cisco.
For over 23 years, Directec has been a valued partner of mid-sized healthcare organizations across the U.S., providing great products at super competitive prices. As part of our sales team, you’ll have the opportunity to help IT professionals procure the best technology products for their organizations.
- Direct Sales – You’ll be calling on IT professionals, both in the datacenter and facilities management, to drive sales of name-brand technology products.
- Sales Support – You’ll have access to a sales support team that will provide quoting support, pricing and sourcing functions, freeing you to spend your time with customer-facing activities.
- Accounts – We’ll help jump-start your success by providing a complete database of buying customers and contacts. You’ll take it from there by building the relationships and providing high-touch customer service.
- Marketing – We’ll help you to stay top-of-mind with your customers through email marketing and special events.
- Product Training – You’ll receive weekly product training to keep you abreast of this rapidly changing industry. The manufacturers conduct most of the training.
- Modern Office Environment – No working from home or outside travel is involved. You’ll enjoy the pleasant surroundings of a new east-end office building with free parking.
- Quoting and Account Management Tools – State-of-the-art quoting and sourcing tools, combined with high-powered CRM, will help you manage and close your deals quickly and efficiently.
- Sales Experience – We’re looking for someone with a competitive nature, who enjoys selling and has a minimum of two-years IT sales experience.
- Customer Service/Relationship Building – We want someone who shares our core values of putting customers first.
- Prospecting – The right candidate understands that to grow your paycheck in sales, you must grow your opportunity base. Cold calling and follow-up are necessary skills for success in this position.
- Technical Savvy – You should have a basic familiarity with the IT industry and with selling technical products (computer, networking, wireless).
- Education – You’ll need a minimum of a two-year degree. Any manufacturer-based training courses from Microsoft, Cisco, HP, or VMware are a plus.
During your first year you’ll earn a minimum base of $40K – $50K (depending on experience) plus a percentage of the gross profit your accounts produce.
We want to hear from you! If you have the necessary talents and skills and want to work in a fun, friendly, fast-paced environment, then apply today! Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.